Windsor Downtown Mission is a local, not for profit, Christian faith based charity funded through the generosity and support of individuals, churches, businesses, community groups and service organizations.
Our core programs receive no Government funding, and are not affiliated with the United Way. We consider our donors’ support a sacred trust and believe we will be held accountable before God for the stewardship of those funds and must also be fully accountable to the public. This is why we:
- Are audited annually by an independent Chartered Accounting firm.
- Provide audited financial statements upon request, to all interested parties.
- Comply with all requirements of the Canada Revenue Agency to maintain our charitable status.
- Keep our expenses for fundraising and administration to appropriate levels through constant evaluation and careful management.
- Publish an Annual Report in which administrative and fundraising expenses are identified.
Current Financial Picture
Download our financial returns for 2015:
Download our financial returns for 2009-2011:
Charitable registration number 11926 0420 RR0001